Bar trivia is a surefire way to get patrons in and have a good time. Not only does trivia help engage a bored crowd, but it also provides a fun way for guests to meet new people. What’s great about trivia is that it’s extremely flexible. As long as you have a number of topic categories to choose from, as well as several questions per category, you’ll have plenty of material to keep the party going.
Bar trivia is a fun way to find out about new bars in your area. It is an opportunity to earn free drinks, looking for bar trivia questions ranging from pop culture to sports. Your local bar probably hosts trivia nights, but if not, you can host your own at home but be sure to ask permission first.
Here Are Examples Of Bar Trivia Questions With Answers:
- What drink is popularly celebrated during Oktoberfest In Germany? Answer: Beer
- Which country first made pizza and pasta? Answer: Italy
- Which type of alcohol are the Russians most famous for? Answer: Vodka
- What do you call the beer type made of cactus? Answer: Pulque
- Where was backgammon first played? Answer Persia
- From which country did the word “alcohol” originate? Answer: United Arab Emirates
- I get wetter and wetter the more you dry. What am I? Answer: Towel
- Which sports game was played on the moon? Answer: Golf
- Who was the first western man to travel to China? Answer: Marco Polo
- Which famous tennis star won the Australian Open while she was pregnant with her first child? Answer: Serena Williams
In conclusion, bar trivia is fun because you are competing with your peers. You compete against yourself to win. You want to win because you want to win. Winning gives you bragging rights.